The IRC, as you all know, is one of nine federal resettlement contractors*** placing refugees in your towns and cities. Although it doesn’t resettle the largest number (the US Conference of Catholic Bishops does), it has the biggest bank account.
Go here to see its financial picture along with the other nine which monopolize all US resettlement. The IRC is 66% funded by the US Treasury (you!).
The IRC does have one other distinction and that is that its CEO, David Milliband, a British national (former Labor Foreign Secretary) and friend of George Soros and Bill and Hillary, has the highest CEO salary of the nine agencies working for the US State Department.
The MacArthur Foundation (funder of many Leftwing causes) will announce the winner on December 20th. Go here to see what the IRC and Sesame Street are proposing. Are they even sure this kind of ‘education’ will sit well with some of the more fundamentalists of the Middle East?
See my David Miliband archive here.
Don’t miss this 2013 post where we reported that Pamela Geller called Miliband an “urbane savage” for saying the West must “embrace political Islamism.”
***These are the nine federal refugee contractors. The Refugee Admissions Program will never be seriously reformed as long as this system of hiring contractors whose income depends on the number of refugees being admitted to the US continues.
- Church World Service (CWS)
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- World Relief Corporation (WR)